No one on my side,
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
to be fighting,
guess I'm not the fighting kind.
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
to be fighting,
guess I'm not the fighting kind.
Weekend highlights.
Firstly, chinese listening compre. Hmm, i really thought i could score well for that, but i shallnt have high hopes. :) physics prelim spa skill 3, oh goodness, it was rather bad. i thought what i wrote was correct, but according to vien, it turned out to be completely wrong. :( i'm so screwed. Same goes for my chemistry spa today. I really really did thought of writing carbon powder but something was burning in my head to write carbon strip (cause of magnesium strip) TELL ME I'M STUPID. Wait, you dont have to. I know it myself.
And recently, something happen. And I was so selfish. Haiz. Sorry.
That is all for my weekly highlights. Prelims is just next week. Photoshoot for our grad right after prelims. Hur, how are we going to shop!? We dont have the time. And plus, we have our prom at some Grand Copthorne hotel (sp!?!?) And because this week i've been sleeping way way beyond my usual bed time. My dad had to MAKE me sleep at 11 by next week from mondays-thursdays, saturdays and sundays. Fridays are exceptional (i made him agree!!!). I live such a life now. With my parents being stricter and my brother become stricter. fml.
Magnificant skyline
Out of my reach
But always
In my eyeline now
Out of my reach
But always
In my eyeline now
No comments:
Post a Comment