Where the streets are burned
From the summer sun
And there's nowhere to run to
When your time has come
From the summer sun
And there's nowhere to run to
When your time has come
Alright now. Time for some weekly highlights.
Monday marks the start of night study and I studied with Tm, Elmo, Krystal, Gwen and Delcia. We had a good spot and was super satisfied with it! \^.^/ Trained home with Gwen and Elmo, home by 8 plus coming to 9. :O Tuesday with the same bunch except this time, Tm wasnt there but Lx replaced her. HAHA. Kid. Lx joined us. :) But.. was at the training room. Had phy lesson on that same day too. :O Almost lost my Chem file, I was this close to f-ing people. HAHA. Wednesday was my last section for night study of the week. Hmm, had a very very good spot again and studied till we were chased out. :/ Homed with Elmo again. :) Thursday, I went to school, ljs with Vien and cab to her house bus stop. Stayed home today to rest. I gotta buck up. :O
Currently, I am very happy and satisfied with my life. But the only thing that worries me like shit is my studies and my future. It's so bleak right now. I'm scared. I'm scared my social phobia would affect my social life in the near future. Tell me, how do i become braver and make more friends? Idk why i even have this phobia. I'm just this normal huh. -.- This sucks. I'm such a loser. But a loser with good friends around her now. :) At least, I'm super happy to have those crazy bunch of poeple. To name, it would be clique and tm & Lx. Love them. At the end of this year, i really wish we could keep close contact!! Kk, 'nuff said. I feel so doomed and depressed. 'Bout my future. I feel so "omyfreakinghell, whatamigoingtodo?!?!?" kkkkkkkkkkkk.
No comments:
Post a Comment