"Screw that, forget about that,
I don't want to think about anything like that.
Screw that, forget about that,
I don't want to know about anything like that!"
I don't want to think about anything like that.
Screw that, forget about that,
I don't want to know about anything like that!"
So, it's only saturday but i'm just gonna do some highlights.
Prelims started this week. And it was quite stressful for me. I had English papers this week. (Paper 1 was quite alright, but i really hope i could pass.) Paper 2 was a killer~ Kkk, SS was done BADLY. Well, because I studied Sri Lanka. SO WTF OKAY WTF. F, even talking about makes me so pissed off. I'm pissed at myself. For being so freaking stupid. It was the worst paper I've ever EVER did. It's for sure, for sure, i'm gonna screw that paper. It's an F. F I SAY F, FOR MY COMBINED HUMANS. WT(F). Chemistry was alright. Just the mole concept was crazily nuts! Oh goodness, lots of marks gone. Fly.
So friday, I tried looking for something to wear for phototaking shoot. Not as if prelims is not stressing me out, but my body have to stress me too. Like, wtf. I'm too fat. Especially my lower body. I hate my lower body. When i was trying out clothes, i have half the mind not going for the photoshooot anymore. I'm so friggin fat. omf omf omf, I CANT STAND IT. Want to just cut my fats and be gone.
Man, seriously, this world is f-ing nuts. I hate this life. I want to scream want to punch want to shout. Want to leave this bloody world. Ha, yeah. I'm being emo here. Well, duh. When nothing goes your way at all, how would you feel? Hold it in? How long can you hold in? Not long. Oh good lord. Being like an primary six emo kid here. omf. Urgh. Piss off.
No comments:
Post a Comment