Your pastimes consisted of the strange
Twisted and deranged
And I hate that little game you had called crying lightning.
Twisted and deranged
And I hate that little game you had called crying lightning.
Well. Gotta post in 5 minutes about the weeks i did not post. I dont even know when to start! KKK! Got my organiser and checked!
Last week, the highlight of the week was Sport's Day. Give you some key words. Muddy...Cheerios..Goood game..Boring..3rd place!! It was a great improvement but of course we will always do better! Monday, English, bitchy fit much. Dad left the country to work. :( But came back yesterday! :D Anyway, Tuesday. Met the mother at Chinatown and had chicken noodles and went to get my lens fixed and had my first try eating Cinnamon melts. O.O Wednesday. Physics SPA, screwed UP MY O LEVEL SPA LIKE WHAT THE EFF!? URGH. Vien just crushed my hope on friday. CRUSHED. Friday. Chem SPA. *cross my finger, cross my heart!* Hope I dont screw it, seriously!!!!!!!!!!!! :(( And right after SPA, walked to the MRT with a bunch of wacky classmates of mine, who saw the lightning, screamed and ran. I ran too, because if not then, i would be slow and had to walk alone. Hahahhaha! Took a train to Douby and met Mum for dinner. And i also ate the Cinnamon melts and that could be my last time eating it. O.O Got my shorts too!! \^.^/ Gotta alter it tmr!! \^.^/ And Dad came back too! :) I had mentioned that before. Then today, woke up early morning and went to Malaysia! Bought a pair of flats and two basic tees. And had awesome breakfast and early dinner there! I. am. full. Opps, it's not so much of giving you key words already. Heh.
Sunday! I MUST revise my work! And do all my homework. Gotta wake up early just to do those! Exams are coming, which is just next week. I dont even know why I'm here. -.- I need to PASS my SA1 with good grades, of course. *cross my finger!!!* Kk. Thanks for reading! God knows when I'd post next time! See ya!
I hope I dont have to worry for you. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment