2. WallflowerOkay, honestly. Sometimes I really do feel like one. I really liked that book. :)
someone, usually in high school, who sees everything, knows everything, but does not say a word. they are not loners. they are introvertive, meaning they are shy and have a social disease. they cannot handle having someone pay attention to them even though they crave it as much as everyone else. wallflowers are just phased in, and faded into the backround.
Today, was a lousy day despite a good hearty dinner. However, gran had a fall, and it was pretty bad, her face is injured and especially her eyes. She had internal bleeding in her eye and swollen face. I hope she better see a doc tomorrow and get it cleared. I hope she can be more careful next time, it breaks my heart every time she's injured, she's sick. I know. I want a new book to read, pronto. I hate myself a lot. Okay, goodnight.
Oh, credits. Urbandictionary.com
No comments:
Post a Comment