Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh yes, i was supposed to post for sunday. But since it's past 12, it's a monday post. :/ But anyway, there isnt much to post about anyway. My weekends werent that bad. Saturday was spent studying chem and physics. OHHH. I wnt out brekkie with the mother since i woke up in shock!! Dad and Bro got into a car accident and thank the good lord for protecting them, they are safe in His hands! :) Just the car have half bad damages. Windshield was smashed badly.. Yes, in anyway, thank god for being safe. I am also done with The Lovely Bones, i am helllll slow. Yes, whatever. I even watched the movie. Hmm, i didnt really like it. :/ Book was so so so much better. Ehhhhhhhhh. Yes, sunday was slack. So I shall really cut the slack now. Now that it is 17 minutes after 12. I need to sleep and wake up for school. I vant new songs now. Okay. Heh. Bye!

No comments: