Saturday, September 12, 2009

Alright?

DAMN IT, I AM LATE BY 4 MINS AND THIS POST WILL BE KNOWN AS SATURDAY. -.- Shit you!!


Well anway, yesterday (friday) yeah, forced to wake up at 11 plus to get ready and off to Giant. Sis says I'm annoying but hello, you're annoying too! :P Cause you dont even know how to keep left! -.- Hahhaha! Well anyway, we went to Giant. She's such a klutz, she didnt bring her card nor cash! AND THE TRIP WAS PAID FULLY BY ME! Groceries and her lunch. Tsk. She better pay me back!! Both aunties were here to visit Gran and was quite alright, Nathalie is such a cutie, "ohhh and ahh" at weird times! Hhaaahha! So cute, but such a poor kid cause she cant eat dairy products. Bless that baby. ): Nothing much. I've still got HELL LOTS OF WORK TO DO. But urgh. Term 4 is gonna be tough. Haiz. I dont wnat to fail, really. I want to pass pass pass. As long as I pass. ):

NOTHING ON ALREADY.
Well, I supposed if I were to go cycling with sis this sunday all of my homework must be done somehow. God bless me. :(

No comments: