Thursday, September 10, 2009

If I knew what I needed
If I knew what was good for me
I'd, I'd be down on my knees begging
Please please please
let your light shine bright inside of me
shine inside of me.
-Paramore

Freaky. I was tagged by Danielle in this picture. -.- And we're not those faces. And the best part is, Danielle didnt even tag me. O: Freakish things happened last night too, for example just viewing pictures in my iPod, it moves to the next picture on its own. And I want to play sheeplauncher, it keeps going back to my homepage. And facebook, there are no highlights on my home page already? And yeah. Just things that happen. -.- Stupid.

Well, nothing much. Happy that Tm got her ipod. Glad that she got it. ;) Hmm, nothing much really. Woke up at 12.45pm and started doing chem tys. I did MOST of it but I'm lazy to do the the last two chapters of open ended questions already..Tmr have to finish up all of my homework already. I dont know how the eff are we going to memorise the whole effing chunk of our speech for orals. This is not fair at all! -.- Ranting, sorry. Nothing much already. I'm gonna end here.

No comments: