Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm a wreck and I know it

Haiz, so today. Its just another one of my usual slacky day. Where's that motivation in me? No where near me at all. I'm such a stupid girl. I dont know even felt taht today is saturday I thought it was a sunday and there's school tmr. I feel like eating mee goreng now. O: Omgoodness, I felt like eating from Alif's. ): I want food? Oh well. OH, I watch the Tyra Banks Show just now online and they were talking about people being judgemental. Wow. I have nothing to say. I must stay awake till around 2 or later to open the door for my big sister who still owes me kaching. AHAHA! I want to eat wanton mee. ): I think I'm hungry but I had a big bowl of pork porridge which is awesome. I realized this post is all about food, not all but mostly. I'm bored. Well, I tried to message Danielle, but she didnt reply. Ah well. I wish this world would be better, with less worries and troubles. And that everybody could be happy and enjoy the life. But really if nothing is perfect, why is there such a word perfect in the first place. I feel like saying this, "f you" I feel so fed up. Like I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE feeling. And if i have this feeling, I have the urge of killing people. HAHA! More like just stabbing someone, just the thought of it made me smile. :) Goodnight, world its 11.59pm on my clock. Bye.

Ps, I know. The rage in me. Ooowow.

No comments: