Shit! Just past 7 midnights after midnight, well, if i were here 7 mins ago, it would be 'today's (friday) post. To Tm, Lx and Px, I WILL POST IT UP BY TODAY (saturday) Okay, so as usual DESCRIBE MY DAY!
It was awesome! (to the maxxxxxxxxxi) Woke up at 915 to wash up and meet Px, Tm, Lx at Westmall to get my breakfast and later cab over to Lx's. Me is afraid of dogs. Her dogs nuts, cause it barks at me only. HAHA! Yeah, so we did our work at Karoake(sp?!) room. Yep. Had lunch and gay moments in Lx's room. AHHAHA! In her room right, we like what play 'out of point' 'photoshoots' HAHA. Damn lameee. HAHA! But freaking funny. Yeah, to cut the story, the photos and videos will explain it all. (: So WAIT. HAHAHAHAHA! :D
It was awesome! (to the maxxxxxxxxxi) Woke up at 915 to wash up and meet Px, Tm, Lx at Westmall to get my breakfast and later cab over to Lx's. Me is afraid of dogs. Her dogs nuts, cause it barks at me only. HAHA! Yeah, so we did our work at Karoake(sp?!) room. Yep. Had lunch and gay moments in Lx's room. AHHAHA! In her room right, we like what play 'out of point' 'photoshoots' HAHA. Damn lameee. HAHA! But freaking funny. Yeah, to cut the story, the photos and videos will explain it all. (: So WAIT. HAHAHAHAHA! :D
Edits 3.39PM.

It took me SOOO LONG to do all these. HAHAH. Im a new. (: Hahaha! Yeah, got to scan, and then cut and then straighten it. Oh yeah! If your faces are abit of cut off, sorry my scanner had abit of problem! But better than nothing and, I've posted the videos but private it first, cause I dont know if you want it to be in LJ or Facebook. More pictures would be in Px's facebook. Most pictures are taken in her phone, esp gay moments! HHAHAHA! So yeah. (: This is the best I can do. Ohoh! If you want an individual shot of the prints above, ask me then I send k. I just made a collage so that its easy preview. (: Enjoy your last 2 days of hols. I've got to spend my saturday to finish my homework, and IT SUCKS TO DO SS. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment