Sunday, June 28, 2009

Had a super awesome day today. Celebrated Father's Day with the family, late one at Red Star Restraunt. Yummy+Full=FATTY ACIDS OF OPHE. :D Duh. (: Have to wake up early. And when we reach there.. we got a table. Ateeeeeeeeeeee!

So later Bros and Sisssy and I took a cab to West Coast Plaza or a place someething like that, we went in to the Nike Factory Outlet. Shopped and got afew things and went to Clementi Station that mall, bro got stuff too. So forced my bros to go to Giant! Finally got a new pair of shoes! And better and hopefully this pair of shoes would last me till the end of my O's. Im so serious! Yeah. I love today. My bro and sissy got me things that need/want. (: Thankayou. Took a cab home and reached around 3 or 4 plus. Yeah, I dont know what time me and my sis go shop and save and bought things to cook dinner. Daddy cooked black pepper spag for me and mum, duh himself. Sissy cooked Aglio aglio (sp?!) for Bros. (:

Bro made me drink and it tasted AWFUL and then later he made me sip afew sips. -.- Guess we're insy winsy drunk. Cause my sibllings went high!!!! Its such a wonderful day today. And we literally went high, after Sis and Gor went to buy ice cream back, Gor was sorta drunk la. Ice cream from the floor he also eat la! We laughed OUT LOOUD TO THE MAX. I couldnt scoop the ice cream, Gor shouted at me! I got shocked!! HAHAHA! It was so funny, if you were there, you would laugh your ass off too. Even when my mum didnt drink, she laughed her ass off too!! Oh god, I love today! So much. (: Yep.

In conclusion, I was a fat pig in the morning/afternoon and by night, we're like somewhat drunk. HAHAHAHAHA!

Love today.

On a sad note, School tomorrow and I dont know what books I should bring. School timetable change, and Emily Koh my El's teacher. O: Like, O: Hope the new timetable could improve my studies and myself. Hope those AYG girls wont get infected by H1N1. God bless them.

'Only those who deserve to go can particpate" (Me: What-ever. )

Meatball, Meatball
Spaghetti underneath.
Ravioli, Ravioli
Great Barrier Reef!!
Sing it with me!!!!! :D I will love tomorrow, I tell myself. God blesses me. And one last thing,
I love my family! Brings out the wildest side of us! HAHAHAHAHA. Drunk side too.

No comments: