Went to Danielle's place today! I am trying to create a nickname for her. But she dont like! Decided on Dee but like other people already had that nickname. Then Elle/L, people also have. Nielle, she dont lile. HAIYA. DANIELLE LA. ):
Anyway, yeah her place to do work. Well, we did. But to my expectation, not alot.. But ah well! Supposed to wake up pretty early but I slept late last night and woke up pretty late.. So yeah, had Spag for brunch and then did work till about 2 or 3 plus then we slacked, watched some videos and then later Epic Movie, which I think I watched it some where before.. I cant remember. Yeah, then went home. Met Mum at Wm and took a bus back. (: Dinner, fight/played with big fag bro. :D Hehe, and Sis played Typing Mania, she totally failed it. AAHHAHAHAHA! Nigel is coming back! Cant celebrate father's day this week. Big bro not free. ):
Yep. (: Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment