Wednesday, January 28, 2009

If you wish to know how was my Chinese New Year? Well, it was awesome. Not about the red packets (Oh please, no! I got so little $$ only. -.- ) But it was about the fun! First day, went to my auntie's house, wasnt that fun but still could manage to entertain myself alil. But the second day was awesome. Which happens to be yesterday! Well, it was awesome becauseeeeee WE PLAYED GUITAR HEROES WORLD TOUR! WOOHOO! With MY COUSINS AND AUNTIE AND UNCLE! HAHAHAHAHA! We move the stuff to my uncle's house. We played until quite late. My uncle is so funny! Hes quite rocking but. But, nvm. :D :D In late night, I taught my 2 uncles and aunties how to play the drums and the guitar. As my how my brothers and sisters and cousins would say I am teaching the elderly. Get it? HAHA. Its tough work. :x

From all the eating and drinking, very heaty and got a cough, alil sore throat and flu. (Flu, even before cny) Went to see the doctor today. Nose still running though. I have to go to school tmr, test tmr. Oh, and I got back my EM test, oh god, I passed by 2 marks. Wtfreak. :/

No comments: