Friday, January 30, 2009

The way we see these things...
it's how we dream about reality.
Problematic to believe, let alone perceive.
With doubt your mind reads through internally, while observation flees.
Nothing can turn the sun back around.

(Edited it. For those who read. Wow. I give up. Call me a sensitive childish kid for all I care. Cause I know, im not very good at understanding people. That is why I have all sorts of problem)

Hello. (: Today is a friday! Im still on medication and feel even sicker. HAHA. Throat was better, cough still going on strong, flu was better too. Tomorrow, I hope my cousins are coming. Im totally not looking forward to Sunday. Well anyway, today was fine. I slept alittle bit here and there during SS. Well, apparently, he doesnt know that im sick. -.- So yeah. English was quite annoying. The class was damn noisy. I hate it. Now our class shirt is a simple jersy. :/ WHY?! After class, I felt that my right ear was turn off-deaf. Oh, freak.

After school, went to Vivo with Danielle, Jing and Elayne to get D's present. Later on, we had lunch and then Jing wants subway, D wants cookies. D and Elayne went home, leaving me and Jing to study at subway. Left at 4.40 and caught the bus. It was a slow one I guess. Most likely, I reached harbourfront around 4.50 and waited awhile. I only reached my house around 5.40. O: Or is that fast? -.- Nvm. Did I mention that my other laptop spoilt and now I cant transfer things. So my songs and pictures are gone. GONE. GONE. Shit. Urgh. I want to change my blogskin. Does anyone wants to me help me? ): Btw, I am only allowed to use my laptop after school till my sister comes home. That would be like, 7 or 8. So you'll hardly see my online. Unless I use my iTouch. Sooo yeah, anything, you could message me.

Bye.

Ophe\

No comments: