Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!

This post is dedicated for youuuuuuuuu! (: Alright, first of all, whatever it is. Accept my apologies! Why? First, I didnt come to school today! Sorry. Second and most important, TODAY ISNT YOUR IDEAL BIRTHDAY. Though we're supposed to go your house. Im sorrrrryyyy. ): But I hope F21 still have the stock for your cuffs kay! Definitely. (: Last of all. Wait til you can go out, we WILL go outtttttttttttttttttttt. (when Juli isnt crippled too kay! :D ) So yesyes? YES. Next!

You're 15 now. You've matured so fast. Learnt how to move on. And managed your time well. I miss your hits on my left arm. Fyi, my arm has recovered and its time for you to tendorize my arm any time, again. Yknow. Remember our promise. Remember our alternate months dates. OOO: ! Remember the times, the fun fun times. And once again, I really have to emphasize this and cant emphasize enough that I AM SORRY that I cant go to school today. )):
Hope you had a wonderful scrumptious dinner with your family kay? (:

I lurbszx you! :D
(As a friend, I mean, WHO DOESNT KNOW?! )

Love you always and forever no matter what,
Ophe\ (Is this long or LONG! :D )

No comments: