Oh! I've not been updating lately. What for? Tagboard is dead. :D Well, anyway. I'll just update.
Lessons were fine. We had a surprise Chemestry test on friday. The marks that we obtain are bonus marks for our upcoming test. But anyhoo, i flunked it. Hurray. Then went out with, Khai, Vien, Px, Litty, Tm, Lx. Tm and I had some issues with each other regarding A. So, I'll try to be myself at all times. I hope I can live up to what I say. :/ I dont know Im like that. ): Then after lunch all left except TM and I. Well, we walked around Vivo and Harbour and then talked. Soon, mother came. And tm left. We walked around again. -.- And then left for Orchard. Squeezed in the train(literally). :/ And headed home.
Well, on saturday. Didnt go online at all. My sister had to use my laptop. -.- So, was watching and helping out the whole day. Thats all.
Today, we're supposed to do spring cleaning. But my mother and my sister is out. Nothing seems to be done. (: HHAHA! I know this is boring. :D HAHAHAHHA! If you're bored, go die. Or like Danielle, watch some movies. I watched Disaster Movie, er. It isnt nice. Alvin and the Chipmunks were somewhat funnny. Okay. Bye.
I want to give up on you, soon.
Are you dead oblivious or you knew about this long ago.
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment