Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hi, today was the first day of lessons and my books make me slouch even more. Yay. -.-

I shall start off with good things about lessons today.
The good things are that, Physics was fine. Quite understandable. English was slightly boring but overall was fine. Chemistry was great. Mr Wang and Mrs Nooh as our Chem teachers. I think it would be okay. Reminds me that I have a quiz tmr. (Crap.) Recess, I finally had western food! Yay! Queued up for it took about 20 minutes or more. :/ But, the bake rice is good! Bake rice with grilled chicken for 2 bucks is worth the money. :D

Bad things are.
I dont like ACBC. AT ALL. Today's lesson was stupid. -.- Im not in any class with Danielle. Oh yeah, and the rest are smarter than me for Chinese. Vivien and Teresa in Band 1 with LTT, Danielle, Khai, Jing are in Band 2. Im in Band 3. Elmo. ): I miss Elmo la, that little girl and all the nonsense she does! HAHAHAH. And as for POA, Mrs Clara Ang is not teaching, the relief teacher, Mr Lim is teaching. Sometimes, I dont understand what the hell he is saying. No offense. Hmm, I dread school more now. Wow. I prefer LTT's lesson than ACBC's. :/ Can she go for a 1 year course? ): Or rather 2 year course. Or transfer school? -.-

Went home with Khai today. Danielle went home with her sister. Khai needed to get stuffs from Popular so yeah. Vien went for Infocomm. Wooooooooowee. Jing went to buy her wallet. -.- Elmo had training. So yeah. Went home by 4 and ate my late lunch and skipped dinner. Drank my milo around 10 plus. So yeah. Did my homwork between 8-9pm. So yeah. Bye.

Ophe\ Deproved so much. These are my consequences.

No comments: