Friday, January 9, 2009

The gift of nothingness. O:
Give and shall not receive.
(Is that what they all say?) :D

Anyway, lessons today were fine. (: So far, its okay. First 2 periods, assembly and CFT which are taken over for Flag Day briefig and Discipline talk. Oh. My. Freak. Its the worst talk EVER. So BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. AH! But haiya, Mr Francis and Ms Lee TT were funny at certain times only. Flag day tmr, we're heading to Queensway area. Then Ikea for lunchie. ((: Then had EM, learnt Matrices. It was fine. Have homework. Then Lit, nothing much. Recess blablah. Then SS, oh we did on USA. We had fun decorating it. :D Then had English, we did on Conscience. Hmm. Nothing much.

After school, headed to Jp and get stuffs. We only reach JP at around 3 plus and ate our lunchie at 4 or so. Then, get our stuff. I have to say that its gay. (((((: It represents me la kay? But I still love it. Although, white looks alot nicer. But I dont like my things to be dirty so I got black. Very gayously emo. :D Then after that went home. Thanks the clique for getting me my pencil case for my birthday. Yeah then went home. :D Buh-bye.

Ophe\

No comments: