Monday, January 5, 2009

I really do want to feel emotionless.
I dont want to have feelings.
I dont mind not feeling happy.
If im emotionless, I wont be afraid of things.
I wont have to feel this horrible.
I feel awful too.

Lets see, we played games again today. And we watched the video that Danielle showed me. And, we did the C's. I kinda realized that I cant take up any leadership roles at all. No opportunities. Freak. Anyway, my school bag is going make me slouch more than ever. I'll even slouch lower than an Ah Ma already. Is that why their backs are like that? O: No, I slouch cause im naturally lazy. HAHAHHAA. Or, my fats are over flowing that makes me slouch. (This is gross.) Right, anyway, we played this very fun game, which I dont think I can say it here. But it was so funny! Wacko was difficult. But still abit fun. (: We played pass the message but it wasnt fun anymore. HAHAHA. Tomorrow, we're officially starting class. Im in POA with Teresa and 3/4 of 3D and 1/4 of 3C. I have both my sciences tmr. I think everyone do.

Oh yeah, I went to do my nametag today. Mrs Nooh made me do it by today. Went together with Jing(she needs to do it too), Vien and Khai. Then went back home. Im only eating fast food once a month. :D I cant do it kay! I cant think of what else we did today. I cant remember. -.-

Ophe\

No comments: