Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What a shame we all became such fragile, broken things.
A memory remains just a tiny spark.

So, I couldnt sleep last nigh, until 2AM. Then woke up around 12 plus and watched abit of tv and washed up and went to eat my brunch. And checked the christmas lightings if they're still working and waited for my maid to pack the room and then she took out the Christmas Tree. I skip the details. I set up the Christmas tree today! Its done by me and the help of my maid and Dad. Hehe. After that I went to bathe. Anyway, I can finally get back my phone. And this time is a new set! Ha, finally. I ate alot for dinner. I was hungryyyyyy. (: And now Im totally bored! So I'll be collecting my phone tmr with Daddy. I hope to get some gifts along the way. (: Khai showed me this video. -.- Totally pointless. Vivien wants to write a $1 Million cheque for me. -.-Danielle wishes for a pretty dress to wear. BYE. [:

When this memory fades,
I'm gonna make sure it's replaced

Ophe\

No comments: