Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas/Birthday Wish List:

1. A hardcover ring file notebooks. PageOne have those. (:
2. IN NEED OF A NEW PENCIL CASE
3. Wallet?
4. School bag? (I like those bags with hard and firm bottom. Books are heavier..)

Hi! (: As you can see, I've updated my wishlist. :D Basically, I cancelled those that I got. (: I got back my phone today with my Daddy! And its finally finally!! WORKING! And got my Christmas prezzies from my brother and sister aready! (: Hehe. HAHAHA! She totally know what I need, my brother know what I want!! Soooo yeah! (:

A BIG THANKS TO MY BROTHER AND SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! Im more than a happy girl!

Anyway, we'll be going over to my grandmother's favourite hawker at Amoy St for dinner since we cant get any tables at any restraunts. ((: Its sort of a tradition. My sister cant go cause she got a partaye but the rest can go. (: To all, Merry Christmas in advance! [; Love you all.

Ophe\

No comments: