HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELMO!!!!!
You're fourteen! Study hard and all the best for hockey and your studies as well.
PS: I read your card aready! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I know you're going to kill me. But hello, its Christmas, no killing!! (: [Thats lame!] But anyway, I love you and you take care. No matter what, I'll be there for you whenever you need help. Love 188 with you! Slap your face cause you're a heave sleeper! [[: Hahhahaah, have a super sweeeet and enjoyable day today. I love your white hair. (: Cause its cool. HAHA! :D
Anyway, went to Lixian's house and celebrate Elmo's birthday. It was fun but short. Since she was late! Hahahaa. The moment I love is when they threw flour at her. HAHAHAHAH! Then left Lixian's house around 4.30 to go Juli's house. (Thanks Lixian for her house yet again!) Only reached Bukit Batok around 5 and board the bus 5.05 and and reached her house idk what time.(Juli, please take care of yourself. -.- Such a clumsy little fella. [: ) Left around 6.30 and went J8 for dinner. Then went home. [: On the way home, messaged DANIELLE! Yay! HAAHA. [: Bye. CHRISTMAS IS COMING! OMGOMGOMG! YAY!
It just means im closer to my birthday too!!!! ((: (Which also means im closer to school reopen. -.-)
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment