#Honestly, do your parents approve of dating?
- Nope. No one would want me anyway! Hahah, imma fatso, yo! (:
#Honestly, what is the colour of the shirt you are wearing now?
-White, blackish. (:
#Honestly, what is on your mind?
- Chalet. :/
#Honestly, have you watched the Shot At Love with Tila Tequila?
- Duh.
#Honestly, do you want to see someone now?
- My friends. [:
#Honestly, do you like someone?
- No!
#Honestly, are you normally a happy person?
- Yeah?
#Honestly, what makes you mad? - Chalet. HAHAH!
#Honestly, are there people who dun like you?
- I guess so? How would I know? I wont even want to know.
#Honestly, do you miss someone?
- Friends.
#Honestly, what is something you wished you could have understood better?
- Then way people think. (I agree with Danielle.)
#Honestly, have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a letter M?
- No!
#Honestly, have you ever dated someone for more than a year?
- Get lost.
#Honestly, do you think you are a good person?
- Okay luh. I guessss so.
#Honestly, do you ever believe in love at 1st sight?
- I think so.
#Honestly, do you hate the last person you were talking to?
- HAHAHA! No.
#Honestly, who was the last person you were talking on the phone?
- Vivien Ng HuiMinnnn.
#Honestly, do you know what you want in life?
- Live without worries and with happiness!
#Honestly, do you smoke weed regularly?
- I dont even smoke.
#The last message you received on your mobile phone was?
- From Teres
a#Do you like your handphone?
- Not quite. :/
#Do you believe in true love?
- Yes.
#Are you playing hard to get right now?
- No.
#Do you miss your past?
- Nope. If childhood, yes. [: I was worry free and filled with happiness! HAHAH! (:
#Are you proud of the person you've become?
- Idk.
#What are you doing except this survey?
-Watching tv, nothing else. Danielle isnt respondiing. -.-
#Who was the last person you had a serious talk with?
- Hahaa, er, Vivien. About the chalet
#How do you feel when someone kisses your forehead?
- Im not in love yet. Stop asking stupid questions.
#When was the last time you wanted to punch someone?
- I wont say. :D
#Are you afraid of death?
- Kinda?
#How many people do you know with your name?
- One? Cheryl's friend or something. But idk her. At all
.#Would you rather watch football or baseball?
- BALLS?! No, IMMA A BALL MAGNET. Leave me alone. [:
#Do you prefer a cold or hot weather?
- HOT. OMG.
#How's your heart lately?
- Dying. HAHAH!
#Did someone make you mad today?
- Why must I tell you? :D
#What are you doing 30 mins ago?
- Having dinner, no. Was over. Watching tv. [:
I was tagged by Danielle. -.-
So whoever wants to do, do la. [:
No comments:
Post a Comment