Monday, November 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTY LIAN! (:


Hiii! Today was tiring and kinda fun! Its a great pleasure finally meeting VIVIEN NG HUIMIN! Hahahah! I miss alot of people after 16 days of not meeting Vivien and 17 days of not meeting YiJing and 18 days of not meeting the rest on 12th Nov! HAHAHA! Yay! I'll be meeting YiJing tmr! [: HAHAHAH. So today, first I woke up at 11 and went to meet Vivien at Sheng Shiong. (: Finally, met her. But I forgot to hug her. HAHAH! Then we went to check out the paper plates/cups's price, etc at Sheng Shiong and guess what? We head down to BPP and ate our lunch there, LJS. LJS there is horrible. But okay la. Not very horrible. (: Then we went to NTUC and check out prices and bought fbts. I bought light blue and orange! HAHAH! Yay! Then we later on, headed to Giant! And took LRT there. Like almost the first time. I think its the first time I took LRT. (: Hahah! Its like the sky train. But further. (: Hehe. Then at Giant, we were in a mess! Giant change so much. We asked the staff. [: Then check out and stuff and then went to Mos Burger and rest and drank water. (I was awfully thirsty while checking out prices at Giant!) So then after Mos, went back home and squeezed in with the peak hour! OMG. So crowded. (: Thats all now. Chalet in 2 days! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye! (:
Tomorrow, we'll be meeting again! We're going to Sheng Shiong again, then back to my house and then go Giant! HAAH! We have our reasons. [: Thats all now. Bye!

I miss you all! ):

Ophe\

No comments: