Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chalet! I have so much to say. I've no pics yet. I dont intend to put. (: Dont read.

Woke up at 9 plus, bathe and eat and went to fetch Danielle from my house bus stop. Then went back up to my house and slaaack! Watched tv. And nothing else. At 11, we went to Sheng Shiong to buy the rest of the things we needed. Bought stiingray! Yay! Right, so. Later on, went back and watched more tv and left at around 12 or 1? Then went to westmall. Walked around, Danielle got sweet talk and went to subway to eat our cookies! And waited for Vivien and Yijing. Then went back home and slack abit and went down to prepare some stuffs, wrapping the seafood with aluminium foil and such. Oh with the help of DADDY! And Teresa and Elmo! Both came at different times. Then once we're done for almost everything. We went down with everything we thought we needed and went in to put in the car. Teresa, Elmo and I took Daddy's car and the other 3 skinny girls went to walk. -.- When we reached the chalet, it rained -.- Badly. And bullfrogs were in the forest, desperately trying to find a mate.

Then we left out the soup at home! So Daddy bring me and Elmo back home to get what i need. [: And picked up TanMin and Christina from the bus on our way back to the chalet. Then we waited for the rain to stop and start up the fire. Lixian came along. Vivien and Yijing went to fetch her. Daddy was with us alllll along! He helped out in the food, like minarating(sp?) the seafood and meat! And starting the fire. Dadddy helped us. [: Then we were hungry so we ate the fried rice and the soup. So yeah, the fire was ready and Dad helped us bbq-ed the bacon-hotdog and the like more food. I love the prawns. It was juicyyyyy! [: And yeah, once like my dad settled all the food the seafood, he went back for dinner. [: Then Lixian kept trying to get rid of the flies by like help burning some crap stuff la. And then we ate and ate and ate and play with the water balloons. Love targeting VIVIEN NG HUIMIN! HAHAH! Then Vivien's parents came! O: Surprise surprise, her parents were there to check her.And at the same time, Juli came. But DANIELLE V. GOH must go. )))))): Haiz. Anyway, soon Vivien's parents left. Then we all became high. At around 9 plus, we went up and watch tv, took pics and then like played beach ball! [: 9.30, Lx, Xtina, Tm left. ): At 10, Juli, Vivien and Yijing went back to my house and bathe while Teresa and Elmo were left there. [: We walked back there and had some fun. [: Bathe one at a time, cause mummy said that if 2 bathe, water pressure low. So yeah. That is why we took a long time, Teresa left and got chased by dogs! HAIYO!

Not long after we came back, we played cards. Taiti-ed, cheat and blackjack. And from the CHALET!!!! Walk to MACS!!!! Its totally far la. HAHAH. Actually not that bad la. But it was so quiet. I was quiet. Cause i want to go home! [: We went macs and ate. And then we went back. It was quite okay la. Fun, we really have to walk kinda far. HAHAH. And it was around 2/3 plus. So then went back to the chalet. They took pics of those glow sticks and all. Then we quickly packed up everything, locked the doors and left. That place is waaaaaaaaaaay too creepy for me to even stay awake! So we carried the things back home and we talk and talk till like 4/5 plus. Elmo and I slept at 5.30. Yijing, Vivien and Juli slept on my bed. While Elmo and I shared a bed. And I think I got Elmo's sickness. Today, some of us are supposed to go our desired place. But we're allll so tired that we decided not to go. (: So we woke up and Juli left for Danielle's and the 4 of us washed up and went down. Daddy, yes daddy have to cook for us brunch again. [: Scrabble eggs and Bacon. [: With chicken wing, soup and fries. Yes, its alot. IT IS. HAHAHAH! We're soo full. Then went back up and played afew rounds of taiti and blackjack. And then they left. ): Well, they were the first to stay oveer at my house. [: I feel happpy.

Thank you for all those who made the party so awesome. Special thanks to my father, who helped us throughout the whole bbq. (: Love you. Love you all! I'll miss you. (: Loveeeeeeeee you all! I had great fun! But its saddenning that Khai couldnt come. ): Well, monday, we can go out. [: Hope to have another party once again. (:

Ophe\

No comments: