Saturday, May 21, 2011

Someday I hope you see the consequences of your actions.
I know that I can do so much more without you.
But babe, like they say about some things,
Well I guess that they never change.

Sooooooooo, it's another weekend! Coming to an end. My exams is just tomorrow. Now, it's actually Sat, 1.19AM. Posting in advance, but gonna officially post it up on sunday night, if i dont forget. :)

Monday! After school, i had Mos dinner with Rita and Janis. Had a LAWL/LOL moments! We obviously talked about people and laughing at each other! :) Stayed there till 8 plus. Janis left to take a cab while Rita and I walked a little while in CWP.

Tuesday! Vesak Day. PH SUCKERSSS! :) So! Had lunch at home, bathed and changed and left to meet my classmates at CityLink. Went with Rita, Janis, Syeerah, Ameer & Freddy. Studied at Starbucks and had HALF-PRICED CARAMEL FRAP!!! :) $3.30 ONLY LA. WAH, CHEAP LOR. Then Freddy left around 5 plus, and we moved to Umi Sushi (cause got better table la) and continued with Math! :) Rita and I left for dinner at home. :)

Wednesday! Totally forgot what I did that day. Gotta check my organiser soon. :) Think we went to study @ the library cause we got chased out of class. :/

Thursday! Stayed in school and then we tried to study w Janis & SereneBut phail. :/ Went to get curry pok and collect Sis's jeans at Uniqlo.

Fridaayyyy!! TGIF!!! School was hectic. LOG AH. DAMN DIFF FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND. :( Lucky we dont have to present the problem statement, we do practice questions. But still! My paper quiz very bad. ;/ Then, haiz. At least online quiz, i get it somehow (only after i hand in the paper...) Then after lessons, we had cognitive revision with our module chair (which is also our faci ah) then asked question and she reply. After that, we continued with our math quiz and rj. THEN Rita, Janis, Serene & Ameer and I WATCHED MOVIE! YAY! We watched 'Paul' NOT PORN AH. You people DEAF and dirty minded ah. Wathed Paul at AMK Hub and sneaked in Macs to the theatres to watch Paul! Paul was great! THE BEST WAS RITA. HAHAHAHAH. JOKER AH. Then after went straight home. Forgotten to do evaluation! Lucky i reached home on time to do it. :)

Saturday!!! Had a great night with my siblings! BROS AND SIS! :) Went dindin with my siblings at Ju Shing Jung at West Coast there! ON NIGEL'S TREAT! :D Yayyyy! AWESOME KOREAN BBQ THEREEEE! :D After a great and FILLING meal, we went to Vivo and walked around and finally settled for Starbucks (as our desserts apparently). On Big bro's treat hahahahahaah! :) Had my caramel frap! WOOHOO. Sooooooooo like, we chat and talked about real shit. AHHAHAAH. Okay, tmi. :) Then we just chillax there and left Vivo around 11 and bus-ed home with me bros. :) AWESOME NIGHT OUT! :)


No comments: