Sunday, May 15, 2011

I wish I had known the future in my heart
Was just about to start

IT'S SUNDAY ALREADY. OMGOSH, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! :( There goes my weekend. ;( Well anyway, i can tell you about school. :)

So Monday, oh yes, we went for tuition for Math, because it was sorta big group, we couldnt really have our questions answered, maybe another time. :)

Tuesday, ADVENTURE LEARNING! OMGOSH, IT'S SO FRIGGIN FUN!!!!!! HEHEHEEH. I LIKE. Even if I fell, it was funnnnnnnnnn. So embarrassing that i actually fell and cry, haiyerrr, it's okay. I like the whole process bonding with my classmates is the best. :)

Wednesday & Thursday, i have no clue what happened, totally forgotten what we did already. WAIT WAIT, I think i know. Wednesday, after lessons, we stayed in class and finished up our daily assignments and did math together and went back home. Thursday, we watched stupid horror shows (AS I TRIED TO DO MY WORK, i didnt watch, i am smarter than them! :D ) Yeap. :)

Friday, after lessons stayed in class, quickly finish up my daily assignments and went to meet my best buds!!! :D Met at ION, had noodles for dindin and walked over to Taka, then walked over to Cine. Then went back home together. Short trip, but at least we caught up. :) Love them love them.

Saturday, met Sis at CWP. Returned books, went for Uniqlo opening, got a tshirt and then went to AMK for Fish & co. AWESOME~~~ That's all.

No comments: