You've got to weigh your wars make sure you're not fighting for nothing.
Just had dinner at Blk 85. Yummy so full. Sometimes, I wonder, what's going on. With this world and the people around us, around me. Sometimes, I feel that it's hard to understand someone, let alone myself, yourself. I dont know if what I just said would make any sense. I cant voice out my opinions so clearly, sometimes. It annoys me. It makes me wonder what the hell do I want in life? As each days passes, i'm nearer to result day. And when that happens, i dont know what to do. I dont wanna do bad. I wanna do well. Yet till now, i havent decided what i wanna do. I hate myself. To figure myself out and to figure others.
Why. Why am I thinking too much. :O Well, the future stresses the living hell out of me. I'm gonna die. So emo of me to say that. Where's Tm? She's in Cheena for what seem like years to me. :( Come back, crazy! COME BACK FROM CHEENA! :) SO. I'm gonna have dinner tomorrow with my family to celebrate my sister's birthday. And on sunday, i'm gonna get my iphone. Yknow, i just dont really wanna get an Iphone. My dream of having qwerty phone, aint gonna happen. :( AH WELL. I got a new phone. The thrill of having new things excites me. :O Hmm, it excites me now. :) I think i'm gonna write in my book again. I call it journal now. :O Yessy yes. Gran gran aint back from my aunt's house and it's 11.15PM. Oh wait, i think she's back already. :O
No comments:
Post a Comment