Thursday, December 9, 2010

And now there's nothing to do but tear my voice apart.
Nothing to do,
And scream at the drunken moon.

I wanna read books. :/ I've yet to reach my minimum target of reading at least 10 books! :O I've only read 2 out of 10. Gosh. :/ Library library! My sister gotta pay the fine of 3.60. Oh good gosh. If not i cant borrow any books. I wanna create a new blog. Poke poke. I'm so bored. I'm supposed to watch shows with moma. :O But i dont feel like it. I love that song. :) Hmm, i gotta slight headache. Or migraine, cant differentiate. Need more sleep. Havent had enough sleep. Slept at 4 these days too. Ah well. I like writing things in my book. It's always times like this, the holidays had given me time to write things on books. Think i'm gonna watch show with my mother now. I got nothing else to say.

No comments: