Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is black

Results havent been good for me. And it shouldnt be a habit that i should get used to but to do something about it, not say it but literally, i must move my screwed up ass to the table and put my whole damn mind to concentrate to do better and study hard. Man, i really got to do it. :/ Chinese O's are coming up and I want to get a goooood result for it. :( I cant wait for the holidays cause i can catch up on my 4 years of work. Oh joy. :) I need to catch on my shows too! Kkk, I shall attempt to study chinese now. :) See ya! :)

No comments: