Sunday, March 14, 2010

Can we work it out? Can we be a family?

Being in a family, not only gives love and concern but all of us have to share.

So basically, something happened in my family that all of us so involved. Even Nigel, that made me see him in a different sight and I never seen him like that before. Recalling all of this, could just put me to tears again. Ignorance is bliss. There isnt anything Nigel and I could do. Only she can do it if all she do is learn how to share. But she's old. Is this an excuse? Maybe. God bless this family with peace. Bless this family with lots of care. We need you. It lasted 3 hours or less. I want this to be fucking over.

In our mission week, we were talking about family. I didnt really cry on that day, thinking our family was good and loving. I spoke too soon. I let this argument slipped off my mind that happened for almost 2 years. This is your home, daddy. I'll always love you. Your children do even if they shouted back at you. We do.

Enough said. I want peace in my family.

No comments: