Thursday, March 18, 2010

The beginning of my holidays definitely didnt start well at all. It started out with shouting, accusing, throwing pots and pans, literally, and oh we cant miss out the crying. So after THAT happened, I cried again cause of pressure I had from my sister. Half good and half bad. Good I finally had stress and bad cause I suck. Eh. Yeah, my holidays were all about revising my English, particularly my summary (25m). Hmm, I hope that my revision dont go to waste but at least improve by a little. :( Did abit of maths, chem and physics too. Finished my holiday homework today. Still not done reading The Lovely Bones. Well, revision had taken most of my time and the computer took my other half. So I'll only read it when I feel like it or when I have the time (when the lights are still on..) Yep. :)

YOG today. The crowd didnt look like 800. And I knew IT! That we were made to labour workers. We had to carry tablesssss (8 TABLES, BTW) from the canteen to the field. OMG. Heavy much. :/ Well, at the end, we used trolleys. Hee. Overall, the training was alright. Nothing much. Went home. Ate. Bathed. Slepptt! Till almost 3/4. Slacked and finally started my revision at 5, I guess. Didnt revise much today, hope the sistah wont kill me, please.

Oh, I love talking to Chantal. She added me as my sister on the family thingy on facebook where I have all my real REAL relatives in that FB application. HAHA.

Also, I came to realize that my dad's freedom in this house is very limited. And that is alllll because THEY are selfish to the core.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SHARING IS CARING?

It vanish in this house.
Where's the roles they should set for the young ones?
Gone.

No wonder my dad said that.

I can't believe the drama that I'm in, the flood is getting closer
I don't think they know that I know how to swim

No comments: