
It's not as grand as other people's sweet sixteenth. But this is great and awesome enough for me! :D
During the day, it was quite mundane and boring. So skip till 4 monkeys came. :D Heheheh! Okay. Danielle and KhaiWoon reached my place already, but then Vien and Elmo was missing, really, i really thought something was fishy already! So i was like, oh, okay lor, wanted to find them but in the end, i heard some plastic bag noises and moved away and looked up! AH HA! They were trying to pour flour on me! End up, they didnt did it successsfully but in the end, they manage to get some flour on me!!! HAHAHA! And we were in a mess! Hahaha, I literally age instantly! Hahahhaah, funny monkeys, I say I love them! Went up and washed up and feed them with prawn mee and popiah! And then later, we become rockers! :D Guitar Heroes-ed till they have to leave. ): Drums needed two players! Because they couldnt handle well, and Vien was the singer of the day! I sang some songs as well. Danielle tried! HAHAHAH! Elmo and Khai were drummers! WE WERE LIKE WHAT?! SO MANY NAMES FOR OURSELVES! LOSERS/WINNERS/RETARDS/GANGSTAS? HAHAHAHA! Yeah. Teresa said she's gonna pop by, but yknow i knew it, she didnt and i never did receive your message. No kidding.
Mine's not grand and sweet as yours would get. But it's MY birthday, i love it alot and thanks for those who made the effort to come! Thanks for all the wishes and greetings! Appreciate alot alot!!! Thank youuu!!! Really thank YOU so much.
Special thanks to my family and friends! :D LOVE YOU ALWAYS!! :D
Edit/ Oh yeah, and then they met Joel too. And they fell in love with him. He's about an year or more! HAHAHAHHA! Well, Joel is extremely adorable! But he was sick today. ): Hahaha! Andd, these pedophile sisters took pictures of him! HAHAHAHA. Kiiiding. Not pedophiles la! But they took pictures la! Cause duh, he's so adorable! :D Yes, they had fun with my nieces and nephew!
Edit/ Omg, Khai!!! Your sister's and brother's card is damn cute! And your letter is so motivational! Thanks so much much much! :D I wont throw it away, dont worry!!
Omg, I cant wait to start school cause of these people! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment