Friday, January 1, 2010

Heck, I am hell lazy to post about wednesday. Wait before I babble shit.
(eh, read like maybe the last two paragraphs)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Hahahah, what a way to begin my post for the year. ;) But anyhoo, I am hungry and New Year/Christmas whatever, it doesnt excite me a single bit. Everyday is just the same. Though yes, I go out. I guess I expect alot from myself and yeah. Well, what else have I got to say about the new year? 2010 only constantly reminds me that O's are this year. Not next year. But almost like tomorrow already. And I am definitely not prepared for my final year goddamn exams. In my mind, before I go to bed, I think of all the possible ways/place to study. I want a good grade badly. Because I've never done well in my life before. Never once. It hurts to know that I am that useless. Well enough of complains. It's the same every year.

Maybe, I would try to make a difference in 2010. God bless me with all your might! I must work hard and get great results. Yes, that's the way, Ophe. Be positive! Great, now I'm talking to myself.

Well, it is new year. Prolly those could count as my new year resolutions. Prolly to lose some weight (NOT GAIN! HAHAHA!) and know, maybe be hardworking!!!

Well well well, saturday. Danielle, Tm, Lx, Px arent coming. Well, to be honest, I am sad and dissappointing. But however, I'll have to accept and not be childish and be angry. But yknow, i may feel bad about it, but it's okay la. As in, you would know how it would feel someday, maybe. :) But yes, it's okay. It's alright. It's only the 16th. Another birthday, no biggie.

Speaking of which, I am going to Malaysia today. Now is 1.46am, of couse today. My brother called home at 11.50pm at Paris, Eiffel Tower. WOW. O.O He might skype or something later on? If I'm still awake.

Well, next year. I hope our friendship would grow stronger. Stop all childish arguments and time to think alittle bit more mature. Trust people. Tell the truth and stop lying. Be honest to your friends and your spouse. -.- Mainly to your friends and family. It's the key to being happy. I believe the honesty is the best of the best policy to anything. But yes, the truth hurts. It wont if maybe you could handle it well. Eh, I guess as long as you tell ME the truth, yknow you could just burn my thoughts instantly. ;) My thoughts are very scary, er, it predicts the worst case scenario and would become dramatic and so on. It's really scary. It's never good unless the truth is something good. Well, prolly it's my very own trust issue that causes these thoughts. Well, I dont have many friends. And could only count on with afew. And my social skills and self esteem are extremely low, eh, prolly cause that's why I have these trust isssues?!?!? God knows! Well yeah. Thoughts = rubbish. Literally. I bet you would say "wthell?! rubbish!" and yknow, whatever.

Well yknow, it's just me. It's always me. Cause my thoughts could kill everything. Oh yeah. I remembered what I wanted to say.

To my dear friends; (I always make dedications to my friends in general)

Well thanks for bearing with my terrible moodswings and crazy attitude and behaviour. I may not be the best friend you would like. But still thanks for being my friend. For being my awesome friend. For being there for me, when I needed s0meone the most. (cliche much~) Well, this is speaking from the bottom of my heart. Well yeah, though my biggest weak points are moodswings and being excessively loud, you are still my friends. Hope you can accept me and continue our friendship as when 2010 would end. Keep in contact. Dont ever be like 2009 nov/dec holidays. After 2 months then contact. Yknow that sucks. Cause those thoughts just swim leisurely in my mind constantly, never stops. Goodness, you dont wanna know what i've been thinking about. REALLY.

Yes. Heh, though it rather much cliche talk. But sincerely, thanks for being my friend. Just so yknow you guys are my only friends and it's good to know that you concern for me and be my friend. (Notice, be my friend have be said way to many times) it's because, I really do appreciate it. I may be mean and annoying. Fat and ugly. You accepted me! Hope there wont be changes! Hahhaah, "get used to it!" <- mean. >:( Well, the big fat meanie will say this once again, thankayou. ;)

Well to end off as greetings to you and well wishes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
FORGET '09 AND ANTICIPATE 2010!
REMEBER '09 AND ENJOY 2010!
God bless these peepos (ha!) in my life. ;)
Hope 2010 would be gooood for me and you! ;)

No comments: