Saturday, January 9, 2010

Had the birthday celebration with the family today. Really simple one and most basic thing for our family. To eat. :) Well, we went to Jurong Point's Zhou's Kitchen. Variety is kinda little, but the food is not too bad, eh, desserts were bad though. But yeah. Sis bought the cake from er, icing dont know what la. She decorated the cake! Man, i wanted to decorate the cake. :D Hehehe, but it was nice. Yeah, about cutting the cake part. I DIDNT KNOW THAT ZHOU'S KITCHEN WOULD ACTUALLY PLAY THE SONG IN THE RESTRAUNT. Omgood, embarassed much. The song was very cheesy and kiddy. Buuut, the effort was definitely appreciated. And thought it was not all thata bad, it's quite cool. HEHEHE. For the experience, it's cool. But yeah. Stupid Nigel kept making comments at the side. HAHAH! Funny ones la, of course. So brought Sis to Stationary Island and then went to Art Box, totally recommend Danielle there. I really really liked their stuffs there for both shops! I have the urge to buy everything i saw!!!!!!!!!! Ah, ): But I think Danielle might like it there, totally. Well anyway, took cab home. Walking towards the taxi stand, Nigel told me about paul frank and headphones. OH MY GOD. So want it, Nigel might consider buying for me! Might only, but still waaantt it! :D Keith gor, really hate my bag, so he might consider buying a new one for me. :) Okay. Sis went to play mj. tsktsk. Thanks to sis, she says i'm none the wiser. THANKS SIS. -.- But I admit it. I'm still so childish and immature. I dont open up my mind and not quite independant. Thaaaanks.

Well, that's it. See ya. I gotta bathe. :/

No comments: