Conventional friend, you've taken the best
You've taken the best and thrown it away
You've taken the best and thrown it away
Hiiii. Havent been using the laptop for almost 2-4 days? Used the pod to update tuesday's post. School pretty much alright, I supposed. Well, yay! My sister got me this super cute organiser, i'm not sure if i've said this but whatever. It's from london! HAHAHAHA! But people have seen it in Borders. ): Anyway, yeah. I guess lessons have been fine. I'm happy with the seating arrangement but it would be so much more better if i'm in front with more of the air con too. :D Yesyes. :) Well, my classmates gets cold easily, i'm sitting at the corner and at the back, when the fan does not reach me far enough. :( Thus, getting warm easily. Oh, and i'm fat, i'm fat means more fats. I want to be cold and not hot. BRING YOUR JACKETS PLEASE! Tyvm. :)
Eh, nothing much. Recess table have been even even smaller. Like woah. Er, school canteen was not really great great great. Toilet is disgusting. Oh yeah, they changed the timetable again. I was high during recess today. And I'm happy about it. :) I might be kinda a big bully. ;) But what the heck, i was nice in the end and crazy in the end. I'mma swinger. (does that sound WRONG?!) I think so. Yes, I went to Ngee Ann today and got the brochure for Tourism. Eh, I went with Teresa and Laura at the very last minute. Eh, we got kinda awkward, cause like, i dont know them, they dont know me. So it's kinda difficult? But her friends are nice la. :) (maybe, really? does it matter how i make new friends? :/ I'm an introvert. And I would die when i go to poly.) Hmm, went home alone cause i neeeeded to leave the place badly. There's crowd. (Idk, there's something about me and the crowds, it kinda scares me and puts me in wild fire thoughts that i might even, idk break down any any time?) I gotta feel good about myself. Yes, anyway, the bus was taking super long to come and i was like sweating so unglamorously. So that's an awful sight. Yes.
I'm supah afriad of poly life, not only the studies worry me, but the socializing. I'm most sociable to my friends that i know very well. But when you're a total stranger to me, i'm totally awkward. I have super low self esteem. Worst of it. Thank you very muchie. I will go now.
Ps/ The first thing when Mr Pat Ng talked about in class was his passion. And his passion, isnt his wife. It's DOTA. -.-
Pps/ Mr Poon smiled widely to Teresa today. Cause he gave out wrong papers which were meant for sec 5s. And I told Mr Poon that Teresa wants to do it. That's why he smiled.
Ppps/ Mr Poon might think that i'm bullying Teresa cause she pushed me first, so i pushed her. And as i pushed her, Mr Poon saw it and I ran away.
Pppps/ I have double chemistry with Mrs Nooh and Mr Wang today. Remember i had extra chem lessons and maths lesson last year, yeah, this time, instead of maths, its chem.
Ppppps/ I am done pasting the stuff for physics.
Pppppps/ I gotta revise my physics and maths A. S. A. P
P(x7)s/ I might have a study programme starting next week. Meaning, stay in school twice a week and study in the library, either with a teacher or self study. I guess this could be effective for me. Considering the fact that i dont have a really good condusive environment to study at home.
P(x8)s/ OH YEAH. Have I mentioned that I extremely hate taking the mrt. Remember crowds? Yes. Not only that, I HAVE TO STAND. It's super tiring for me in the morning. I friggin hate it to the maximum!
P(x9)s/ I am able to drink milo every morning before I leave the house to take a bus to the mrt. Yay! I get to wake up later than last year as well. :)
P(x10)s/ This is the last ps, I hope. Enjoy my buloge.
Why wont you tell me the truth?
No comments:
Post a Comment