So I bottled it up and kept the words to myself,
And let the anger collect for a better day.
When the words are aged,
The war is waged,
And you'll watch me blow.
And let the anger collect for a better day.
When the words are aged,
The war is waged,
And you'll watch me blow.
Helloooooooooooooooo. Sent bro, sis and couz off yesterday. :( Enjoy~ Well anyway, had dinner there and Bro's friend sent me and Nigel home! And couldnt sleep till 5am. Wonderful. And woke up around 2 plus today. Ate my lunch and proceed in packing my cupboard. Miserable, dad wants me to do comprehension. :/ I've got to show him. Must I? I'm so embarassed k, cause I speak english at home and i cant score well. F me. Meh. :/ Christmas is going to be B. O. R. I. N. G. Really. And my birthday as well. Yawn.
I'm waiting and fading and floating away~
It's Christmas Eve tmr and I've got to go do project. :( I dont mind, just that it's far. :/ So yeah.. Heh. :) I'm waiting for bro to skype with mother. -.- I've not bathe for the day yet. Hehe. :D Random thought, i want to go to a open area to see the clear clouds. Awesome k. WOW. Omy, i didnt realize i'm going to start the long and nonsense post. So not going to bore you.
Enjoy your christmas without me~ :D
No comments:
Post a Comment