MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Only saying that phrase could make me happy. It would make me happier with prezzies. Hahahha! But, I shall wait for bro and sissyyyy. :D
Yknow they wanted to plan an ice-cream buffet for my birthday. But I refused. Cause like my dad said "how much ice cream can you eat?" AND, hehe, slightly kiddish, dont you think? But STILL, it's kinda cool. Who can have ice cream buffet party? HAHAHAHA! Whatever. :P I dont know how am i going to celebrate my 16th. Dont think it would be big. :(
But, i remember my 15th, i specifically told Vien that I dont want people to throw cake/flour at me. But, I was stupid back then. That's the fun. That's the memory. And I said pass. :( There goes the experience of getting dirt on my face. But because of my attitude, :( hmm, dont think it would ever happen. I wonder if there would be like a FOOOOOD FIGHTT!! O MMY GOOODNESS. How awesome can that be? Wasted my lifez. Heh. ;) Yknow i want more memories and experience in my life more than ever was because i felt inspired by 1n2d. Goodness, their hella good memories never end. And it's always awesome.
Man, I should drop my shell and come out and have some fun. But forever, my low-self esteem lord forbids me to do so. I hope one fine blooody day, I would. :) Support me. Heh. :D If I were to die tmr, I regret not having fun and make experience but slack. Being worthless and useless. Being stupid..- I shall cut the crap. It's Christmas.
I use to blame them but i thought over and thought it's not only them but also myself to blame. And now, I miss them dearly. :(
I miss Vivien. I miss her nonsense k. I am happy that I actually went out with her last year and it was awesome. I remember that okay. The chalet and the most vivid memory (for some reason) was at JP with Jing. And the many outings we ever had. ;) When can we go out have some fun again? :(
I miss Tanmin and Lx. Goodness! I've not spoke to them since two/three weeks? I guess just two weeks. Man, they are the funniest and lamest but the most howdoisaythis? Especially for Lx, when she believe in something, she sticks to it and loves it till no end. You know? Gosh, their, idk, inspiration? aspiration? idk. But they sometimes, make me think of life. (ESP FOR LX) For being a hell one of peace activist (aka major hippie) gosh! Tanmin makes me understand what's stress, work and pressure. God Bless that child!!! But I still love her. ;) Love them both. Heh. ;P They can be really inspirational. Like seriously!
Danielle, how could i forget her. Please, i met her a week ago! Hahahah. Although, many times, we do not communicate with each other as often as bestfriends would. We would try. Oh that friend of mine, have changed so much since i knew her, in terms of making decisions and choices. She became more hardworking and have more logic than me. She is younger than me by a few weeks, but she's mature, at least more than me. Maybe because she is more adventourous? But she gone through more than me, i guess. As she learn to move on and forget the past, maybe this is the key in such a life that she have. As such, she is a lovely girl. She's really a strong girl. But i hope she remembers our promise.
Teresa KOH WEN XUAN. We may have our never ending churchschoolschurch arguements. I could never really take her seriously. Heheheh. Kiiiid. She's almost a boycrazyfanatic and i mean fanatic girl i've ever seen. :O She have hell loads of dvds. But I admire that she is very sociable. Indeeeeed. No OFFENSE to her, but hell, she's very huggable and everytime i feel down, she's there for me, i felt much better after hugging. She reminds me of my dad, sometimes. It's like once i hug her, i forget what i'm so upset about. Okay, i'm just exaggerating. Hheehhe, but hugging and crying helps. Letting it out, HELPS K. She's rather positive too. Christians, i assume are always positive. ;)
CHANTAL! We never talked to each other often at all. But once in a blue blue moon, she messages me and becomes all sweet, she really warms my heart. I wish we would speak often and become real good friends! :D Love ya~
Elmo, she seriously, JUST TOO BUSY! WHAT HAPPEN TO OUR ICE-SKATING DATE WITH DANIELLE??! TSK. Hehhee, nonetheless, you're still as awesome forever, but how do we go home together now? 188 is now impossible with the new schoool/prison. Hhehe. Haiz. Khai, i've never talked to you in the longest time ever!! The times we 65/855ed and at harbourfront, I would not forget!! Seriously, I hope you're doing fine and stop frowning. :D I wish you happiness always. Jing, forever with her baby. So heh. :D I dont have anything much to mention about! But still forever with your baby, stuck inside your womb la! :P Heheh. :D Juli, have you been skating lately? You can skate I can rollerblade. Wheeee! (Right.) Man, Idk about your life. AT ALL. I hope you're doing fine. I hope we dont have any en yuan (how do i say it in english? :O ) Still, I wish you could study hard, you're a real smart kid, from st nicks coming to stc, your agg score is hell higher than me! I'm such a dumb fool, as long as you work hard, you can be so smart. (I THINK IT RHYMES?! :p ) Yes, it does. :D Louisa, thanks for being there for me during the last few weeks of school. You've been a great help during that period! :D THANKS.
Dawn dawn dawn dawn dawn dawn dawn dawn! :D Hiii, though you may never read this, even if you did, you're a stalker!!! I love those days when we have our letting writing days, just so yknow i do keep those letters k! :D I bet you love the way i fold letters! :D I think it's a damn interesting way to communicate with each other. I hope we can go out k. I'm sorry i was not there for you when you needed someone. But I hope you have great health and loads of happiness!!
Finally, I would like to say that I do love my family and friends very much. It sounds as if i'm dead but i dont think anyone would read this. THEY DONT LEAVE TAGS. OH YEAH.
Thank you all for bearing with my moodswings and extremely sensitive side for the past years. And after all of that nonsense from me, moodswings and crap, etcetc, you still are my friend, who never stop giving second chances. Thank you very very much. I love you dearly! Goodnight and Merry Christmas!!!
PS. I'm sorry if I didnt mention your name. My apologies~
PPS, I hope none of you would get offended by my dedications. Again, my apologies~!
pspsps! Heh, it's not 5.12am. I'm not kidding! Adios amigos! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment