Friday, November 13, 2009

Holding onto patience wearing thin
I can't force these eyes to see the end
If only time flew like a dove
We could watch it fly and just keep looking up


Hello, currently the time now is 2.26AM and its supposedly its Friday. Well, I'm supposed to post for Thursday but what the heck. What's the diff? The time. :) And so, I'll post it as if its thursday. Heh. :) Well, I've only watched one episode of my fav show today. Hardly used the computer today. :( Sis was at home, and she's using my laptop charger for work. But anyway, had lit lessons today and I was rather and extremely tired today. Slept at 1.45am and woke up at 7.30. So tired that I slept so soundly and really forgot that there's school and got quite shocked that my alarm rang. Ha! Well anyway, had a light breakfast-2 slices of kaya toast with Milo. And left the house at 8.10am. Today, the bus was not crowded but the seats are all taken. :( So I stand awhile and lucky after the IMM bus stop, I've got a seat. Couldnt really sleep in the bus until we're about to reach harbour front. :O Reached school like almost 30 minutes earlier, as usual. :O Saw Lx! :) Yeah, whatever, Teresa, Lx and I were late for lesson. Hehehe, we were getting our drinks. :D So during lit lesson, after we had a 10 minute break, I was lethargic and didnt really pay attention already. T.I.R.E.D *BIG SIGH*

Well yeah, I thought I was busy today? Hahhahaah, because after Lit lessons, had about 15-30 minute break? And I went to meet Ms Koh for english lessons. Thanks to my awesome friends- Lx and Tm!!! Ms Koh and I were going through the first comprehension I did. I thought the problem in me was difficulty understanding, prolly because of my lack of general knowledge and vocab words. :(((( Neeeed toooo passss englishhhh. Well anyway, after about an hour pass, I thought they have already left the place. But nope, they stayed on till I'm done. Wanted to go out with them, but one got to collect her precious guitar and the other had no money. :( But I still owe them a favour!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. To both my friends and my teacher. I felt really sorry that Ms Koh was as tired as me or even worst but still stayed on to teach a stupid girl. Thanks, even if you're not reading this at all. O.O

Yep, so we all went home. I was very very very hungry when I reached home and ate..biscuits I bought at harbour front interchange. Haiz. But I ate chicken rice for dinner and ate supper. That's why I hated the holidays. Too much time= Ophe will never study. But damn me, OPHELIA LEE MEI LING, CANT YOU STUDY?! YOU'RE TURNING 16 MEANS O'S IS NEARING. WHEN WILL YOU EVER BLOODY WAKE UP. Ah~ if only something could hit me badly. BADLY. I would study hard. My father was right, I need the omphh, umphh, the PUSH to work. Never much of the initiative. :/ This is a rather long post. :)

Well, once again. The steamboat thing, not a alot of reply so far. The concept of asap seems nothing to them. Vivien do you bother about this? I really hope you could reply soon. Yijing, your message was rather.....not the answer I'm looking for. I was just asking for a date, but that suggestion was good. Vivien will answer for Juliana and if Vien is going, these 2 will go as well. As for Danielle, I've got to discuss with her as well when she's back. Elmo too, I dont think the message went through her. I guess I got to message her again then. :( As for Teresa Koh, that girl full of plans, what an adventourous and sociable girl. (No pun!) Haiya you, whn you free can also tell me? I know you free on the 18th right?! Lx! Must tell me when you go Msia! And as for Tm, I WILL BRING YOU IN. If you dont want to, we'll have a seperate outing, whichever, you choose. ;) Haiya. Friends, maybe we could just go out. Or my place or someone's place. I had so much hope and wish for fun for our outing in Lx's place (or at least someone's place). But its gone now. Well yeah. At least an outing is better than nothing even. I hope no social segregation would be present. I just want all of us to put our differences aside and have a good jolly fun we used to have. Dont you miss those times? I do. Well yeah. Have a good life.

Ending time- 2.48AM. And my laptop batt is really on low. :( But I DONT WANT GO SLEEP NOWWWW. Maybe, I'll watch one episode of my fav show or something. IS THERE STILL GLEE?! I WANT TO WATCH!!!!! Alright now. Have a good holiday and plan to kill me k? Love you. Bye. 2.50am

No comments: