Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Currently, there is over 10 youtube videos loading and I'm waiting for it. :) And I feel the urge to post to tell you guys something in case, you didnt recieve and whatever.

So on the 19th, its not going to happen. I dont know when that fateful day will come. But, I've came up with dates that happens on the same week. So, on the 18th or the 20th, please tell me when you're free. I've got a vote from Kw for the 18th. Please, tell me when you're free. If you dont want this gathering also tell me. I feel that no one actually cares about this. However, I still hope this day will come. Also, Lx place wont be available. :( But its okay. Who is going to volunteer now? I dont mind my place, but you've got to think, of what to do at my house. If you're damn shit ass lucky, my brother would even allow you guys to play guitar heroes (YEAH, KEEP DREAMING..) or if Teresa would actually bring her monopoly (dream harder as well. Hehe) or we play stupid games. Or we talk or we do nothing but split into social/clique segregation again. HAHAHA. Well, my house isnt the ideal place. So if you got a better place to offer please inform me! :D My number is gotohell. Exactly 8 numbers! Yep. I'll inform Danielle when she's back. I dont think most of you guys actually receive my messages cause only about 2 or 3 replies only. Waaaaah.

No comments: