I wanna live a life from a new perspective
Well. It is alright today. Was late for class. (I'm never early for classes during the holidays, I realize) Cause I dont know what time the bloody 188 comes in the noon or morning. So yep. Was late for half an hour! Awesome. ;) Well, when I reached Harbour, I totally realized thaaaat, Jules and Vivien were at the back of same bus. Thanks, didnt even tell me. Hhahah! But then again, I dont think you would know la. Hahah! Oh, and Khai was at the interchange too. So four of us were late and yep. So for the first half of the lesson, I sat with them and the other half I sat with Tm, Lx, Danielle, Litty, Siska. ;) Yep. After class, I went out with Siska and Danielle for a super late lunch, cause Siska was hungry then Danielle and I ate OCK. Yayy. I was just greedy. I wasnt really hungry at all. Even though I ate my BK breakfast at like around 10++. O: Weeell, topped up my card and left. :D
Goodness, I dont know what to wear tmr. Cheryl, I blame you. Can you believe its been my first friend party after 1275514565476987923 years. ;) Nah, its not my first party, just its been long since i was invited to one. But then again, I dont know what to wear. My usual shorts and tee? So casual. HAHAHA! I am being myself. :P So, today's studying day plann was Lit. Nothing much at all. Should have done more after school but I am tired. :D I'm stopping now. See you tmr, blog. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment