Hi! :) Had an awesome day today! I really do! Though we had the rejects, but what the heck! We still had lots of fun!!!!
Forced to wake up at 10 for Macs Breakfast. Then watched tv and did alittle of Chem TYS. :D After which, I went to bathe and like yeah. ;) And then off to meet Danielle and Siska at Jurong. And met the rest at Jurong too. The rest, like, Yingqi, Stephanie, Gwen, Chelsea, Ruth, Chelsea W. Then we took 51 to Cheryl's place! HAHAHA! We're like a noisy bunch of small kids. O.O Hahahha! And we stopped a stop earlier! Then off to the party where guests, Clara, Isabelle, Louisa, Lixian and Samantha were there already. And then we started! :D
To sum up,
We eat, pictures, eat, playground, pictures, charades(sp?), twister, cake, cake at cheryl's pretty face, waterbomb, ice throwing, pictures, and home. :D Homed with Lixian, Gwen, Stephanie, Yingqi and Siska. Hehehehe! Pics are up in facebook.
About the rejects, we even made video! HAHAHAH! It is DAMN LAME. Our voices sound horrible and the video is damn shit lame. ;) Waiting for Yingqi's and Chelsea's photo! Regretted not bringing my cam! :(
Thanks Cheryl for making my day so happy! And I hope you enjoyed your day as well k! Love you!!! Happy Birthday in advance! Sorry about the chocolate on your face! At least, I didnt throw the whole cake at your face RIGHT! HAHAHAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment