Happy Birthday to Sally and Ynn. Though they wouldnt read this, at all.
Happy Birthday to Singapore. -.-
Natinal Day today. And its supposed to be Sis's party and it became, my gran/mum's party, (they invited relatives over plus couzs and babies!) and then my bro's friends. Not my friends or Nigel's friends. My house isnt that big. :O Besides, no one will be free. :) Well anyway. I've never liked the National Day Parade. Its so boring and every year it's pretty much the same thing. Parade + Fire works. Oh boy. :/ And yeah. Couz's babies are the most adorable ever!! :D Yeah, had laksa and popiah and although I still had my cough (alittle) I still ate fried chicken wing (which im not quite allowed cause its chicken and oily. O: ) and drank coke. :D Heheheh, soooo got to drink cough syrup later! Yep. I think I've grown more to age and that I could connect better? Idk, I said that cause I talk to my sister's friends. They're nice people. (: But ultimately, their still my sister's friends. Its the same, alittle maid duties just like how i 'serve' my sis. Used. To. It. REALLY. Hahah! So that's it. They're playing guitar heroes right now and I got to bathe. Bro's friends are here to watch football. Oh wow. Well, I had fun. (: Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment