Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can you believe if I said that I'd FAIL my POA. No? Then believe it now. HAHA!

I'm eating my dinner now, and my dinner is yesterday's dinner, mee goreng. And its yummy as usual. ((: WOW. Hahaha! WILL study POA later. I slept SO MUCH TODAY. I am EXTREMELY TIRED today. Oh you dont knoww..My sleep for the day wasnt much and wasnt smoothe. AT ALL. Its almost like every 5/10 mins (after 2.30) I wake up to check my clock. -.- Cause I'm afriad that I wake up late again and be late for school. Late for exams. !@#$@% That'd be me. (:
I'm really afraid of exams. I think I have signs of anxiety. HAHAH! Yijing? Like your sis! HAHAHA! I have chest pain. (; I'm talking shit. Dont worry.

So catched up abit with Valerie and she is not as well as I thought so. Have the over sensitive thoughts of her injuries. Oh NO k. So yeah. Lessons were quite okay, I was being really loud today and deaf (Khai and Danielle gave me advices cause i was half deaf. :x Their advice; To see a doc. ) Sure. I was being high too! I love it when I'm high cause that's when I'm a happy girl. (: Well, Emaths paper was fine I guess. Just hope that I have MOST answers right. I didnt have my paper checked, so all the careless mistakes I might have made (touch WOOD!!!) will result in loss of marks and then I'd die. English and POA tmr (have I said that, I think so. ) POA=DIE. Believe it, really. After Mr Lim was switched to Mrs Ang, instantly, the lullaby (as if) was played in my head and boom, I'm on my table and asleep. And not only that. Do yknow that even when the class is so noisy (when Mr Lim was still teaching) I am still able to understand. :/ And I hardly sleep in his class and just :/ OVERALL. Each of us in our class wanted Mr Lim back. *sighs* Alright, its almost to 9 and i've not revised that subject. I should be totally positive about it. Its POA and I should pay attention more and drink more coffee. I should try redbull. (Right, Cheryl?!) Hahahaha. Is it better than coffee, really?

BOLD WORDS ARE FOR LAZY PEOPLE TO READ A CERTAIN PARTS. LAZY PEOPLE ARE, YIJING AND CHERYL. ( So far, these are the people i know who reads parts and parts of my blog. -.- ) [Nah, Khai and Danielle arent as lazy as those, but just to bold it. :D )

No comments: