Woah right. I know. Well anway, lotsa of people are getting sick. TAKE CARE K! Right now, having a slight slight headache, recently, my headache are I guess due to lack of sleep/rest. Nvm, weekends. I'd catch up. HAHAH! So MANY PEOPLE ARE SICK!!!! ): Please take care. ): If all of you are sick, not only am I worried but a lonely girl. Hehehe. Takeeee care!
I've said that lots of times. Well, past few days was quite alright. Eclipse was a total failure, couldnt see but on a bright side, its RAINING! :D Its good. Okay. I want to, I need to sleeeeeeeeeeep. ): I dont know what to say. (: The only thing in my head right now is this to all of you people!
PLEASE BLOODY HELL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. -.-
Hhahahahahha! I mean like all of my friends. Must i name? No. But I have to mention this girl who have cough but still she go for PE. I dont blame her that even if shes sick, she still have to go school. Its fine by me, since you had no choice. But like what your lover say, you do have a choice not going for PE. I know we've been saying that. You HORRIBLE CHILD. Hehheeh, we call it. A.S (attentionseeker)
FYI, I WONT NOT HIDE THE NAME.
VIVIEN.
IS
HORRIBLE.
TAKE
CARE,
ALL MY FRIENDS WHOM I SHALL NOT NAME. BUT ONLY VIVIEN CAUSE SHE IS STUBBORN. -.-
Apprarently, I realized I have a mild dry cough. But I am drinking as much water as I can. So you DONT even have to have an idea that I'd get sick. :) So just think for yourself. Take care, please update me in your health status if you can, (those sick people. )
Hhahahahahha! I mean like all of my friends. Must i name? No. But I have to mention this girl who have cough but still she go for PE. I dont blame her that even if shes sick, she still have to go school. Its fine by me, since you had no choice. But like what your lover say, you do have a choice not going for PE. I know we've been saying that. You HORRIBLE CHILD. Hehheeh, we call it. A.S (attentionseeker)
FYI, I WONT NOT HIDE THE NAME.
VIVIEN.
IS
HORRIBLE.
TAKE
CARE,
ALL MY FRIENDS WHOM I SHALL NOT NAME. BUT ONLY VIVIEN CAUSE SHE IS STUBBORN. -.-
Apprarently, I realized I have a mild dry cough. But I am drinking as much water as I can. So you DONT even have to have an idea that I'd get sick. :) So just think for yourself. Take care, please update me in your health status if you can, (those sick people. )
No comments:
Post a Comment