And if I don't make it,
Remember that I'll always be a part of you.
Remember that I'll always be a part of you.
Hiii. Today was aye..great I guess. English, oh finally presented PBL! I thought it was great! At least Alissa was so enthu! :D Hahaha. Right after was POA. We cheered, she isnt here today. Well then, later right we had Elit, as usual. I got quite sleepy. :/ And had recess. And after that we had doubly phy. Vien got me so worried, looking pale and she had headache. But yknow she being all so stubborn, before she can even die of all that, I'll die of heart attack. ): And had SS, for once I didnt felt soo soo tired. And Mr Poon was in a great mood but guess he was tired to the extend that he let us off of lessons 10 minutes earlier and had a joke with us too, hahaha "IREEland" K, nvm. -.- So yeah. Thats all. And went home straight. Nothing much now. I still cant kick the habbit of sleeping in the afternoon. :/ This is just so URGH. Okay. Alright. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment