Wednesday, June 17, 2009

To wake up knowing you've got the day
To take on without feeling okay
To make yourself unwilling to sleep away


I am so tired! Well, today is the end of, quotes my sis "geekdom" but thats for her! I still have to go on! With my pile of homework. Its still there. Touched but not done. ): Sad life. My sister spent alot on me HAHAHA! ON FOOD. :D Xpenzive food k. Pastamania, Crystal Jade, Ya Kun, Swensons. HAHAHAHA! See! And I only treat her for food court lunch la! HAHAHA! (: Better than nothing k.

Well, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to continue with damn freaking homework. STURELESSS! Haiz, die die die die. Should drink coffee tonight and finish up maybe 1 maths paper, 2 chapters of physics. Since tmr, I wont have to wake up EARLY for library days. But I like it. Im almost used to it k. ALMOST. But not. (: I like the experience of doing homework in the library early and have a table to do it! One, cause of the AIRCON! Two, ITS PEACEFUL! HAHAHA! (: Thats the greatest, but haiz, library will have weird people. Not smart and geeky people only, but also NOISY and ppeople who likes to walk alot kind of people. Haiz. Stupid me. I dont want to go ITE. My sis pressurized me today that I better go to poly. I hope too, sis. But if my mind and brain doesnt co-ordinate, how? Kill the examiners? Or myself? Myself. Kill me NOW.

Tomorrow, catch up day with Vivien. Asked Teresa along but her mum made her stay at home and finish up. So I thought, hey why not we go your house and do, but nope, she cant. Its either she goes to the library or she cant go out at all. Well. Haiz, so it means its just me and Vivien Ng freak min. IKR! Bet you thought I had something else better to do other than spending time with this 'hooligan' Kiiiiid! But hahaha, shes might or not help me with homework. (: And friday! Its another day with the 'hooligan' and smarty tanmin and polite Px! So its great to see them again! Well, heres another post.

To Yijing! YOU BETTER START DOING YOUR DAMN HOMEWORK HORRRRRR! OMGOODINESS LA! LEFT LESS THAN 1 WEEK K. To be honest, I am missing you. Missed all the scolding you to shut up. Just the noise beside me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KIdding! Miss your nonsense and crap la! HAHAHA. And then I would say.. "I KNOW RIGHHHHT!" Kid you not, kids. (:

To Elmo! HAIYO! WHERE ARE YOU LA! Tsk. ):

To myself, got to stop talking to the blog. HAHAHAA!

OH YEAH! THERES NO ORALS ON MONDAY. Like, yay! But till the term starts again! Haiz. ):

I feel the pressure it's coming down on me.

No comments: