Hii! So, you realize my post are shorter? HAHA. Cause I am busy, not bored at home. (: So lucky for your eyes.
So went out with Vien today. Got to say sorry I left early today. Hehe. (: I thought it was early. Cause of my mum. And left you alone. Im sure Julie doesnt does that to you. Well, good to say this. It was a pleasant outing. Her maths could kill me cause I dont get it. Exciting day tmr! Well, I would think so. Studying with Px! And hopefully Tm, OH THAT POOR GIRL! Hope shes all well and strong. ): And yeah, with Vien. The moment she heard Px is coming, she got high. Hahahah. High high highhh! Weird girl. Guilty, ate Macs today. AHHHHH! The fats are growing ON ME. ): Ah well. In me or ON me. Whatev.
I didnt run and didnt do my homework yesterday night. ): So I thought I should do it today. Let me target myself. 1 maths homework and finish up 2 short chapters on physics. Targets for tmr's homework, finiish up Chemistry, SS and Maths the "idk how to do qns!" Yes, will go in pretty early for Vien's. Mee Hoon Kueh for breakfast/lunch? Not sure.
Kay, end of story. Kill me!
Idk if its just me. But I the sarcasm in the conversation. The, we're not friends anymore.
Did I mention, I really do hate the holidays? I did right. I still DO.
HOLIDAYS SUCKS CORE. !#@^%#
No comments:
Post a Comment