Since Tm cant receive the picture through online. I'll post the picture here and at the same time I would say I miss EFL.
Went to school today. Assembly was gay. The charity talk was quite alright. Then had maths and then Literature. The whole time just wanting to eat for recess. :D Hehe. Then had SS, omgoodiness k. Was sleeping here and there. Literally, its the MOST boriest class ever. Then had english. At first, I have writer's block. But managed to finish alittle after dismissal.
After school, Dione, Louisa and I took a cab to Liang Court. Its kinda kinda miserable. So little food. :x Then after spending so much time on what to eat we went to eat Macs with my coupons! :D OH YEAH. Forget about my vouchers... We ate until we're super full k! Discussed very little on our project today. And after spending alot of time on deciding to go Louisa's house, we finally went to her house and did very little on research. The rest of the time, we spent on using our computer. HAHAHHA! After everything, Dione's mum sent me a lift to Vivo although they were kinda in a rush. Sorry and thank you. Met Mum and told her bout my phone and sent for repairs and I GOT TO PAY ON MY OWN. 40 bucks. ): Then went home during peak hour. HATE IT. Then right, there was this LADY who SOUND like a baby. The most annoying voice ever, she was talking about me, surely after turning at her wondering who is it, YKNOW WHAT SHE SAY? "So fat, not like me. Small bones filled with calcium and proteins..." Bullshit. Bye.
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment