Had POA then english, (HAHHA, Food Depression.) Then had Physics. Then recess went up 5 minutes earlier with Lx to finish up my chinese compo draft. [: Then had chemistry, half the time, Mrs Nooh talked to us about PTC. Oh, PTC. Then had free period. 37 st gang gathered. Exlude, Danielle and afew other people. Busy. But it lasted for 3 minutes plus. Idk. Then after free period we had Physics, Mr Kua( Cua) Whatever taught us by going through our workbook. OHMYGOD. Its so... And finally we had Chinese, one period. The whole school was dismissed one PERIOD earlier ONLY. -.- Cause of some GCE O's results were great and whatever report. So we had ONLY ONE PERIOD off. -.- Well, better than nothing.
PTC. Waited with Khai for our parents. Khai went off first and I had to wait for my mother. As I got in, mother saw Dione's mother. So they had a "OH HI! " kinda loudly. -.- Dione, Chantal and I laughed! I got in later than Khai and left off earlier than Khai! HAHAHA. Well, PTC. Hmm, Mrs Nooh wasnt happy about my Chemistry. Got to keep up with Physics and POA. And do better in other subs. ESPECIALLY, ENGLISH. ): My father say, "HOW COULD YOU FAIL ENGLISH!" Mrs Nooh said that I was quite helpful in class and ranked No. 1. Idk if she said that to other people. HAHAHA. Then they went on talking about the maid and popo. Until someone's parents came and then Mother and I left. I cant remember what they say already. I just need to BRUSH UP on my ENGLISH. ): This is bad. Ok, so yeah. Went home straight after. Nigel went back already. ): So yeah. Oh yeah, got the 75th Anniversary Yearbook already. Wow. 2 saint bernadette. I miss that class and never updated. Cause its quite dead. Dont know what to post. ): Im sorry, guys.
Now that you know......
No comments:
Post a Comment